...and
then somehow I ended up with two. Thats right, they put me in a trio. I
guess there must just be an odd number of Elders in the mission this transfer.
Anyway, I am now with Elder Baker from Colorado and Elder Lapi from Albania.
Also, Elder Baker's name is Seth. Weird. So now I'm trying to get used to
working with two new people at once. Its been working alright so far,
everything just seems to take longer. But we have already had some absolutely
amazing experiences together.
On
Saturday was the baptism of Aleah, an investigator of the Sisters here in
Gloucester. And she asked me to baptize her. So I did. But I don't have the
pictures of that...or any of my new companions...yet. This coming weekend will
be the baptism of Jessica, our investigator. So missionary life is going way
good. I am so tired all the time though. This stuff is hard work. It can be
stressful too. Yesterday morning I read Alma 58:10, where the people talk about
how they prayed for God to strengthen them before going to battle. And then in
the next verse they have the spirit manifest to them that God will help them,
and they have peace brought to their souls. When I read that, the spirit
brought peace to my soul, helping me know that it will be all right and that
God is helping me.
Love,
Elder
Poulsen
No comments:
Post a Comment