and
I have now been companions with all 3 of them.
My
new companion is Elder Farrici. (the rr is a rolled r sound and the c makes a
"ts" sound). He is really awesome, we have been having a good time. I
bet I am the first missionary ever to have 3 Albanian companions. Maybe I
should be famous or something. Actually, probably not, I don't think I'd like
being famous.
We
didn't waste any time going on a fun p-day adventure. We cycled to a lake this
morning (its just on the other side of the trees on the left side of the
picture).
So
we actually have had tons of new investigators since I have been here in
Swindon. The problem has been that we see them once or twice and then they
disappear and we aren't able to teach them any more. Hopefully in the coming
week we will be able to find some people who will really "stick" and
will keep commitments to read and pray and come to church and will prepare to
be baptised.
Aside
from that, we are still working with Martin and Chris, who I have told you
about before, and will continue to try to help them all we can.
I
hope you all have a really amazing week!
Love,
Elder
Seth Poulsen
No comments:
Post a Comment