Yesterday I met a guy that had a beautiful tattoo of Jesus on his arm. Being a
missionary is fun. I also had this crazy guy try to make me give him a ride on
the back of my bike. He was really entertaining for a few minutes, but then he
wouldn't let us leave and we had stuff we needed to do. That was frustrating. I
don't have much time to email, but the work is very good here in Gloucester. We
have two people now with baptismal dates: Phil, if he reads the Book of Mormon
and knows that this is the right path to take, and Jesicca, assuming she can
stop smoking and drinking in the next three weeks. I believe she can. Have I
told you at all about her? She is really awesome. She was telling us all about
how she is teaching her young children to pray and to always give thanks to
God. She also told us about how she knows she loses her spiritual connection
with God if she tells a lie. She also wants to convince her mom, Elieth, to be
baptized the same day as her. (We have been teaching Elieth as well, but she has
some concerns).
Keep the
Faith. The Church is true. Jesus loves you.
Elder
Poulsen
No comments:
Post a Comment